- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 19
Market Data TREP SME # 128304
- Market Data Integration (MDI) are responsible for designing and supporting the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform which provides the bank with a consolidated platform for consuming Exchange Market Data.
- MDI are expected to handle all relationship with technical account managers from different Service providers on the TREP platform in order to maintain an ongoing roadmap in terms of upgrades and releases. The department is also responsible for handling the scripting, rollout and 2nd line support of various third party applications using TREP platform.
- Provide enthusiastic operational support level 3 for Market Data Environment.
- Assisting Engineering team to deliver strategic projects.
- Perform operational duties using CS implementation of ITIL practices.
- Participate to regional projects within market data connectivity.
- Active participation to regional Book of work, which includes building relationship with clients/vendors.
- Administration of core market data platforms (Thomson Reuters TREP).
- On-board products and services into Market Data environment.
- Assist decided Engineering team with longer term strategic projects.
- Be capable of technically administering the RMDS environment, scheduling and deploying changes to the platform and all major components (Within 30 Days of start).
- Be fully familiar and follows problem management, Change Management and reporting systems (within 30 days of start).
- Take ownership on tasks from regional Book of Work.
- Build partnership and lead regional meetings with Developers and applications owner.
- Participate and chair regional market data meetings.
- Supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting for all RMDS components.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an Undergraduate Degree from University or College.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience, minimum 3 years in financial services.
- Do you have strong client & vendor communication skills? (essential).
- You have 2-3 years of experience with Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP) backend infrastructure. You have actively supported/engineered/installed a market data system.
- Scripting, TCP/IP networks - You have understanding of networks to be able to analyze network related issues, etc. UNIX and Linux Red Hat System.
- Administration - You are able to gain configuration/performance information from a server using standard industry commands.
- Knowledge of regional exchange market data feeds (NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, OPRA…).
For more information visit Technology Careers .