Market Data Sales
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 16 Jan 19
A NY based financial information market research firm is looking for an experienced Market Data sales person. The candidate must have institutional contacts and penetration into the market data space. The firm delivers proprietary research and financial market data on the $28 Billion global financial market data industry. (Market Share, Market Size, Industry Rankings, Growth).
- Prospect, sell and close new business with major institutional clients in the US
- Sell the firms customized market data reports, subscription sales and consulting services
- Grow and manage a pipeline of new clients
- Manage existing relationships to retain and grow this business
- 5+ years successfully selling financial market data to major financial institutions in the US
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the capital markets
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and sales management skills
- Comfort level cold calling clients and presenting the firms extensive financial market data products.
Keywords: Market Data Sales, Financial Market Data, Analysis, Subscription Sales, Consulting Engagements
Please refer to Job 23348 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com. | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.