Managing Directors / Directors - Industrials Coverage / M&A - Investment Banking
- Base + Competitive Performance Based Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Our client is an investment bank who are looking to expand their footprint in the US. The firm focuses on M&A and Private Capital Raises and is looking to hire additional bankers in their Industrials team.
- Generate and execute a variety of M&A and co-investment transactions in the Chemicals, Packaging, Building Materials and/or Industrial Technology sector, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Initiate new client relationships and expand the firm’s franchise within a designated industry sector.
- Collaborate internally and cross-sell the international platform.
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear and concise manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables.
- Mentor and develop middle-junior level staff in the execution pool.
- Experience at a bulge bracket, reputable boutique, middle-market or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A origination and execution experience, including relevant securities licenses, within the Industrialssector
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
- Must be comfortable developing new business and persistent in the pursuit of potential new clients and transactions
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Strong business development skills and history of successful fee generation
- General familiarity with the protocol of investment banking operations and procedures including compliance matters
- Ability to provide credible strategic viewpoints and advice to senior management and owners of client companies
- Series 7,63 and 79