Business Overview Lockton is the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance broker and consultant. Join a company that’s been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Insurance” for nine years running and that has earned a spot on Forbes’ America’s Best Employers list for the past three years.
Lockton Capital Markets is a growing corporate finance and capital markets division of Lockton. The business focuses primarily on private market transactions which include mergers & acquisitions, DCM, ECM and structured finance transactions.
This role is for a seasoned M&A banker (Life or Property & Casualty) to join as Managing Director.
Managing Director at Lockton Capital Markets:
- Source and execute M&A assignments
- Strong track record of closing
- Established relationships in one or more areas mentioned below:
- Service providers
- TPA (Third party administrators)
- Intermediaries (MGA’s etc.)
- Oversee and develop junior bankers
- Strong rolodex of target clients
- Transaction focused banker with deep transaction experience to run projects from pitching to deal closing
- Please apply online at www.lockton.com/careers
- Please do not email investment banking professionals directly.