Business Overview Lockton is the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance broker and consultant. Join a company that’s been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Insurance” for nine years running and that has earned a spot on Forbes’ America’s Best Employers list for the past three years.
Lockton Capital Markets is a growing corporate finance and capital markets division of Lockton. The business focuses primarily on private market transactions which include mergers & acquisitions, DCM, ECM and structured finance transactions.
This role is for a seasoned banker to join as Managing Director to lead ECM & DCM.
- Managing Director at Lockton Capital Markets:
- Source and execute equity and debt capital raise transactions
- Strong track record of closing capital raises for private and public companies
- Oversee and develop junior bankers
- Deep understanding of investor preferences and appetite
- Ability to structure, negotiate and syndicate equity/debt to investors
- Strong structuring and execution capabilities
- Well established capabilities in optimizing capital structure for insurers and reinsurers
- Transactional experience in one or more areas including equity, surplus notes, trust preferred, collateralized LC, sidecar etc. required
- Transaction focused banker with deep transaction experience to run projects from pitching to deal closing
- Please apply online at www.lockton.com/careers
- Please do not email investment banking professionals directly.