Manager, Sales Operations
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 24 May 19
Manager, Sales Operations
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Manager, Sales Operations to work in our 1 Park Ave, NYC office. In this position you will report to the Vice President of Sales Operations - Administration. You will be responsible for driving automated sales performance and pipeline reporting across the Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions (GSMS) organization. You will provide sales operations planning and analytical support for the solutions and product specialist sales teams to ensure execution of core sales operations processes and initiatives around sales productivity analytics, quota planning, commissions operations, forecasting, etc. You will lead the monthly closed sale reconciliation process to ensure roll call policy compliance. You will also assist in the management and execution of ad-hoc sales operations projects.
- You will implement automated sales performance, forecast and pipeline reporting across the global sales organization
- Drive the design, system implementation and roll-out of the C9 (Cloud9) pipeline analytics application
- Youi will implement a global pipeline governance framework to ensure pipeline data integrity and drive adoption of pipeline management standard methodologies
- Conduct financial and operational analysis and modelling to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform key decisions
- Define concrete business requirements for the CRM and ancillary back-end platforms to ensure the accurate delivery of sales performance and pipeline reporting across all levels of the sales and product organizations
- Work with cross functional teams comprised of Segment Sales Leaders, CRM Analysts, Financial Partners and Sales Executives to drive implementation of strategic projects as well as core sales operational processes
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations, including demonstrated success improving sales operational processes, preferably in the finance and/or tech industries
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the design and creation of Salesforce.com dashboards
- C9 (Cloud9/HDForecast) pipeline analytics experience preferred
- Strong analytical and data management skills with the ability to review, interpret, reconcile and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take analysis and synthesize into recommendations which result in executable solutions
- Deep understanding of field sales -- management, teams, structure and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent oral/written communications and partnership skills to promote cross-functional consensus
- Self-directed, self-starter with ability to multi-task and problem solve to meet objectives and deadlines
- Microsoft Excel with ability to build detailed models using macros and pivot tables
- Full working knowledge of SalesForce.com and other automation tools
- MS PowerPoint with ability to translate data into digestible format for presentation to sales management
- Ability to work in a team environment with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, HR and other internal Broadridge business partners