Macro Execution Trader
- Competitive Package
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Our client, a leading Global Hedge Fund with $15+Bln AUM is currently looking to hire talented and dynamic Macro Execution Traders to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, roles based in New York and Connecticut.
Our client, a leading Multi - Manager Hedge Fund with $15+Bln AUM is currently looking to hire talented and dynamic Macro Execution Traders to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, roles based in New York and Connecticut.
The role will involve working directly with the portfolio manager to assist in the investment process as well as the management process.
We would like to talk with candidates who are exceptional execution traders who are focused on macro markets, commodities, equity indices and FX.
This is a chance to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- 2+ years of experience using data programming
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Highly proficient in Macro Execution with 5+ years of execution experience.
- Generation of and analysis of investment ideas.
- Execution of Trade Ideas
- Collection and research of data
- Construction and monitoring of models.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the portfolio manager.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our consultant, Tom.
T: 00353 86 784 7325