M&A Business Valuation Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
A NY based financial firm is looking for a candidate with 2-3 years’ experience as an M&A Company Valuation Analyst to join a team that is shaping and developing online digital innovation strategies and business development priorities.
- Provide financial statement analysis, financial modeling, company valuation and due diligence to evaluate opportunities for corporate development or growth
- Analyze and assess traditional and emerging industry competitors
- Identify new trends in the retail brokerage space (digital and online innovations)
- Support the Business Development and Corporate Strategy team
- Work closely with business unit heads (finance, technology, marketing, etc.) on strategic growth initiatives
- Present business plans and initiatives to senior business leaders
- Ideal Candidate has 2-3 years of Business Analyst, M&A or Corporate Valuation experience with an investment bank or asset manager
- Nice to have: Financial Services experience
- Fin-Tech M&A acquisition experience either with an Investment Bank, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Fin Tech company.
- BA/BS in Business or Finance
- Must have financial modeling, company valuation and financial statement analysis skill
- Must have Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Must have strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Must be a creative thinker who can develop innovative growth strategies through internal new business development or through external acquisitions.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Financial Statement Analysis, Valuation, Corporate Development, M&A, Fin Tech, E-Commerce, Acquisitions, Growth Strategist
Please refer to Job 22873 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.