M&A Business Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 18
M&A Business Analyst
Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyze processes, products and service?
We're looking for a Business Analyst to:
- management and maintenance of all M&A opportunities and pipeline in Banker Portal, for all stages of deal lifecycle (pitching through completion)
- includes proactive chasing of deal teams for latest updates and collaborating with the Conflict Clearance Unit (CCU)
- weekly review and updating of new deal opportunities and status changes to ensure appropriate weighting in pipeline
- chasing of invoicing team and deal teams to ensure timely booking of fees to PnL
- manage Global M&A Marketing Priorities, cross-regional and intra-regional
- assist with Monthly revenue sign-off, quarterly SOX sign-off and support of CCAR and DFAST M&A models
- ad hoc analyses and presentations for M&A Heads and M&A team
- schedule and manage cross-border M&A Americas marketing tours
- create and roll-out BP Sell-side database
- partner with CCU team on business selection and conflict clearance topics to help optimize the platform's competitive positioning and revenues
You'll be working with the Mergers & Acquisitions team in our Corporate Client Solutions business in New York.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?