- 120,000- 250,000 USD
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Leading US Boutique hiring for Analyst and Associate Technology M&A Bankers
- My client is hiring for Analyst and Associate level M&A bankers to join their leading Technology M&A team in New York USA
- Our client has one of the largest technology M&A franchises globally and they are experiencing record levels of deal-flow at the moment.
- High deal flow and exposure to some of the biggest Tech deals including market leading Software/ Fin Tech/ Digital Media deals. Very autonomous role working closely with Partners and strong exposure to clients and lead deals
- Associates will be leading deals with Directors and Partners so high level of responsibility and exposure. Analysts will have a very diverse role including high level of execution rather than pitching
- This boutique offers very high deal volume and exposure to some of the best Technology Partners in the market so they are looking to hire candidates passionate about Technology.
- Keen to see Analysts or Associates from bulge bracket banks, mid-tier investment banks, boutiques or Big 4 firms, as long as you have specific experience in M&A.
- Our client offers one of the best learning environments for junior M&A bankers seeking to truly grow and develop
- TMT / Technology experience is welcomed particularly for the Associate hires but good quality M&A experience is the most important skills set regardless of sector.
- Role is based in NYC but there is also a very successful team in San Francisco should the candidate wish to be based there also.
- High preference for candidates with eligibility to work in the USA,
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com and one of our expert consultants will be in touch.