FE International is an award-winning global M&A advisor of SaaS, e-commerce and content businesses. It has completed acquisitions for thousands of founders, owners and acquirers, and is the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Its team includes experts in exit planning, valuation, accounting, legal and more.
Founded in 2010, FE is known for its extensive network of pre-qualified international investors. With headquarters in New York and regional offices in Miami, San Francisco and London, FE is an international company serving clients worldwide. It was named one of The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 and 2020 by The Financial Times and is also a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
You will be joining our rapidly growing M&A team and be responsible for project managing the sale of internet businesses from marketing to investors through to due diligence and completion.
Taking responsibility for businesses up to $100MM in value and ensure their timely and successful sale. You will also take the lead in establishing and building relationships with new and existing investors as well as playing an active role in the wider business development activities of the company.
- Shepherding of the end-to-end M&A transaction process (from marketing to deal completion)
- Lead support role within a multi-functional team for larger transactions ($10MM+) and a senior role for transactions under $10MM
- Offer negotiation
- Cultivating client relationships through marketing and deal execution
- Managing client due diligence processes
- Working on lean deal teams to generate results and achieve financial targets
- Willingness to engage in light travel for business development (conferences, client meetings, etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as proven sales and negotiation expertise
- Able to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and persuasively
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with an aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Strong problem-solving capability and analytical skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of law, accounting and business
- Commercially astute and targets driven
Experience and Education:
- 3 years of prior experience as an analyst (or similar roles) in investment banking, financial services, corporate development or management consulting;
- CFA L2 (or enrolled this year for Level 2) or higher is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or similar;
- Experience in software, e-commerce or technology M&A is not a pre-requisite.