- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- The Valence Group
- 24 Aug 17 2017-08-24
The Valence Group is the world’s largest team of wholly-dedicated M&A advisors to the global chemicals, advanced materials and related sectors. The Valence Group is looking for an Analyst to join its Investment Banking Team in New York. This person will be an integral part of the group, including the potential for significant deal responsibilities and senior banker / client interaction.
- Work on multiple projects and transactions at any given time
- Play a critical role in supporting deal teams and processes from origination to close
- Participate in a broad array of corporate finance (debt, public and private equity) and advisory (M&A) assignments
- Prepare models, valuations and process / marketing support materials
- Participate in due diligence, drafting sessions and management meetings
- Foster sense of teamwork and community (recruiting, reviews, mentoring, firm committees)
- Minimum of 6 months post-undergraduate work experience in M&A investment banking.
- Excellent analytical, modeling and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to M&A transaction analytics and processes
- Strong ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in related sectors is not required, but is a plus.
Please note: To be eligible, applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future.