- Very Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Rare opportunity for M&A Analysts to join a leading bulge bracket firm
- My client a US Bank is hiring for Generalist M&A Analysts to join their Industrials, Healthcare and TMT teams in New York.
- Headcount to hire both junior and senior Analysts.
- Teams work on large cap buy side and sell side M&A deals with an impressive list of high calibre clients offering junior bankers excellent deal execution/ and access to leading cross border International deals.
- Analysts will work closely with senior members of the team in deal pitching and execution activities and assume lead responsibility for financial modelling, preparation of presentations, research and client work. Analysts will be given great exposure to some of the best Managing Directors in the business and other senior members of the group.
- Opportunities to join leading ranked sector teams which would suit M&A analysts working at Investment Banks and leading boutiques looking for the next step up in brand.
- Client is looking to hire Analyst 1, 2 or 3 M&A bankers working at reputable investment banks or boutiques.
- My client can offer the chance to join a Bulge Bracket US bank with leading sector specialist teams
- Candidates must have strong academic pedigrees from a reputable university/ as well as relevant M&A experience and passion for banking.
- Expectations for roles include: Excellent quantitative and analytical skills / Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word / Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analysts will be expected to undertake LBO/ DCF/ Cash flow modelling/ financial statements/ junior deal execution/ project management
- New York based opportunity but happy to consider candidates from all over the US.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to email@example.com