Our client, a leading global multi strat hedge fund are now seeking highly talented senior equity research analysts who specialize in internet, media and telecommunications across successful teams in both New York & San Francisco (however our client can be location agnostic for the right candidate).
- 2-6 years’ relevant Hedge Fund experience in an equity analyst or research position
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD honours degree from a top university
- Successful candidates will have risk taking experience
- Will need to have covered internet or media sectors over the last number of years
- Will have in-depth expertise conducting company and industry fundamental research to develop deep understanding of key business and industry drivers
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capability handling several projects with different priorities at once
- Strong communication skills in the interest of collaboration with PMs & trading desk
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Passion for the Hedge Fund industry and equity markets
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
''You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment''