Loan Trade Assistant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards We Offer:
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Accurate and timely trade booking for par loans trading desk
- Daily reconciliation and distribution of par trade exposure and balance for start of day trading
- Trade confirmation directly with clients
- Dissemination and reconciliation of pricing/pricing challenges (those as you know this is being phased out)
- Calculation of daily mark/trading P&L for GPL flash estimate and dissemination to appropriate parties
- Daily reconciliation of P&L breaks with PC
- Ad hoc requests from sales and trading personnel, clients, analysts and others
- Working with closers/agency teams/clients on any trade/position/broader issues
- Collaborate closely with HY sales and trading desk for any bonds the loan desk trades/loans the bond desk trades
- Daily calculation and distribution of loan trading volumes as well as collection of trade blotters
- Daily distribution of credits traded in the secondary
- Working with Loan Ops to build both agented and non-agented deals in LiQ
- Weekly reconciliation with Cap Markets on accuracy of current over the hold positions
- Running BWICs and OWICs for trading desk (includes gathering bids/offers from traders where applicable and inclusion of any client bids given to sales and trading desk)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Analytical approach - A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources
- Managing risk - Proven experience in evaluating risk likelihood and impact; taking into account all risk factors to balance risk, service and cost when communicating risk implications and contingency plans
- Critical thinking - A strategic, creative approach, proactively seeking opportunities to drive continuous improvement and change
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree Required!
- Proven experience working in a trading environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office suites!
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with sales and trading teams
- Prowess to learn trading systems
- Confident working w/ multiple(5) loan traders
- Outstanding organizational skills coupled with strong attention to detail
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.