Loan Operations Analyst (Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience required)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- DFG Investment Advisers
- 03 Nov 17 2017-11-03
Alternative credit asset management firm with over $4 billion in AUM is seeking an associate loan operations analyst to support its US leveraged loan / CLO business. An individual who has been working for about two years in operations/CLO business is an ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for the operations of the firm’s credit portfolios in various formats, especially its CLOs and separate managed accounts of US leveraged loans. General knowledge of fixed income products, especially leveraged US leveraged loans and CLOs is required, and prior experience in loan operations & settlements preferred. Should have experience with ClearPar trade settlement.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, learns quickly and enjoys working in a small and fast-paced environment, with solid communication and computer skills.
Analyst will have the following key responsibilities:
• Support the loan operations in its reporting & settlement responsibilities
• Input trades, maintain trade blotters, and help to manage loan management applications used by the firm.
• Help to organize and manage loan documentation
• Manage the use of rating agency websites for credit products
• Ad hoc requests as necessary
ONLY ONE PAGE RESUMES WILL BE CONSIDERED.