Loans is responsible for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions daily. Our responsibilities include confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help improve and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that maximize profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our business partners changing needs. Main Responsibilities:
- To coordinate closing and funding logistics on new and amended loan facilities where CS is the Administrative Agent or a Participant and ensure that deals are accurately built in LoanIQ for proper downstream reporting, accounting treatment, credit risk and counterparty exposure management as well as proper regulatory reporting and capital accrual
- Ensure that CS meets its closing date obligations in accordance with the applicable funds flow memorandum and that loan proceeds are accurately and timely disbursed.
- Ensure that fees and expenses are accounted for internally and disbursed to external clients as applicable in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Analyze terms of legal and credit documents and input all meaningful deal terms and conditions in LoanIQ in a manner that properly records approved loan exposure, collects facility structure and shifts, mitigates and/or offsets risk.
- Review and approve other colleagues' work to ensure accuracy and to enable the highest standards of data quality for reporting purposes as well as to facilitate premier deal servicing on behalf of clients
- Provide ongoing training and support to Deal Administrators and their Supervisors with regards to closing functions and loan servicing aspects of their deals.
- Actualize MBPS models on the day of market close to allow timely and accurate MBPS charges for the Corporate Bank's closed capital dedications and deal allocation costs to Investment Banking Division
- Evaluate and tackle problems as they arise and bring up when appropriate; for example, investigating LoanIQ discrepancies and control breaks.
- Participate in projects and ad hoc requests assigned to the Closing Team; for example, ongoing review and clean-up of risk shifting and mitigating data elements, such as collateral and guarantees, as well as salability terms; CBG COO borrower remediation project; user acceptance testing of system upgrades
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Deep understanding of loan product and general knowledge of operations processes and operational risk.
- Detailed knowledge of working with Microsoft Office applications (mandatory) and LoanIQ (preferred).
- You are dedicated with ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed orientation with excellent quantitative and analytical skills is a plus!
- You are ambitious, self-starter with capability to work well both independently and in a team environment.