Liquidity Risk Manager Managing Director
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A New York based Financial Firm is looking for a Managing Director to lead a large team of analysts who oversee the bank’s liquidity risk activities and practices.
- Manage and lead a large team of liquidity risk analysts
- Provide strategic direction and set priorities for oversight of liquidity risk
- Engage in continuous monitoring of liquidity practices
- Assess the firms' compliance with regulatory guidance in addition to assessing their liquidity risk.
- Lead a team that is assessing the financial firms secured and unsecured funding practices.
- Analyze and gauge effects of past and upcoming regulatory changes (e.g. Regulation YY, Money-Market Fund reforms) on this institution.
- Must have the experience to present an overview of the banks liquidity issues to senior management and regulators and must be the “go to” person and subject matter expert in the bank on liquidity.
- Assess trends in financial markets that may impact liquidity at this firm and incorporate this into continuous monitoring activities.
- Monitor daily market activities and provide rapid analysis and decision-making ability under stressful conditions
- Develop and train a team of senior managers who can support you in the decision process
- 15 years of proven Liquidity Risk Management experience with a major financial firm
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a large team of risk analysts
- Demonstrated experience assessing, developing and mentoring risk analysts for career growth and performance
- Proven experience establishing guidelines and standards for work performance
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Advanced risk analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic Thinking to advance the goals of the liquidity risk department
Keywords: Funding, Liquidity Risk Management, off-balance sheet, balance sheet, asset liability management, Treasury, ALM
Refer to Job #22980- and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, JEG@analyticrecruiting.com