Liquidity Risk Audit Manager # 108232
- A substantial position for an experienced audit supervisor/manager with responsibility for the conduct of audits related to liquidity/ funding risks. In addition, you would be given the opportunity to participate in audits across all of the Bank's business lines.
- Supervise a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize completing dedications to ensure delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed.
- Effectively oversee and motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against meaningful targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance).
- Identify key issues impacting businesses under review, presenting and cooperating with management practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of associated risks. Identify potential solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives.
- Monitor the progress and resolution of exceptional audit recommendations.
- Demonstrate the ability to actively manage the department's relationship with key business partners through maintaining lines of communication, delivering on communicated timeframes and cultivating interaction with the business.
- Lead coverage with the external auditors, ensuring that each party is not only aware of the other's work but also well briefed on areas of concern.
- Develop expertise for specific areas within the Bank, rapidly growing personal and departmental awareness through dedicated on-going monitoring and contribution during audits, and participation in various meeting forums and training sessions. Ensure appropriate department focus on the highest risks.
- Maintain subject matter expertise regarding liquidity and funding, including: standard methodologies, new and upcoming regulations and key control processes.
- Together with the Head of Audit develop and execute a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring.
- Participation in the Bank's related working groups of key initiatives.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of liquidity risk management and key metrics is a requirement, additional treasury knowledge, for example interest rate risk in the banking book, funding execution and intraday management would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in liquidity management experience gained working in Audit, Risk or a Treasury function of a globally operating bank. Experience in consulting/auditing B3 rules (e.g. NSFR, LCR) and recovery and resolution planning would be desired.
- Exposure to risk-based audit methodologies within Financial Services.
- Deep understanding of liquidity and funding frameworks and product knowledge in IB and Treasury products.
- You possess an understanding in risk/audit issues and control matters.
- You have strong communication skills and experience in liaising across departments and teams.
- Ability to operate autonomously, to drive a project / task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management with minimal required revision.
- Ability to present risk concepts and issues in a simple and concise way to diverse groups.