- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 19 Jan 19
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Description: Legal Analyst for the Company Law group assisting on corporate governance-related matters for the Firm's regulated U.S. subsidiaries, which include broker-dealers, swap dealers and other regulated entities.
Duties and responsibilities shall include assisting with the following:
• Corporate governance, including preparation, organization and maintenance of materials for regular board and committee meetings;
• Maintenance of Board and committee charters, resolutions, meeting minutes and other governance matters;
• Corporate secretarial management through entity lifecycle (formation, mergers, dissolutions) and other corporate secretarial matters, including secretary certificates, data requests, officer appointments, etc.
• Special projects related to ongoing legal entity framework/oversight initiatives and related work-streams and reorganization projects.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Facile with Microsoft Office (including powerpoint) and Adobe Pro
• Attention to detail
• Level of experience and maturity to exercise sound judgment, work independently and effectively manage a wide variety of responsibilities
• Some financial services experience a plus but is not required