Legal- Vice President - Legal Technology Community Engagement and Success
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the Corporation's lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses and staff areas to discuss legal, regulatory and business developments effectively and in a timely manner.
Legal Knowledge Management is seeking a Community Engagement and Success lead to develop strategy and communications for a new, internally-developed technology platform to provide a more seamless connection with knowledge for JPMC's 1,200 lawyers. The new platform is being built in a lean, agile, iterative process with significant involvement from its future users and other stakeholders. As the platform evolves to integrate with other existing applications, this role and responsibilities will also evolve. Success will be measured using user engagement analytics, which will in turn help ground future releases. The role will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy and the feedback loop between users and the product, as well as analytics and communications.
The ideal candidate has deep knowledge about technology, including emerging technologies; outstanding written and verbal communications skills; strong interpersonal skills; and experience in startups, especially deep experience with launching digital products.
- Go to Market: develop strategy and implement communications for initial product release and ongoing iterations
- Analytics: work with product team to implement analytics to measure user engagement
- Communications: develop communications strategies for end users, management and other stakeholders in collaboration with other professionals in the Legal Department and Corporate communications
- User feedback strategy: develop strategy for feedback loop between users, the product and back
- Relationship management: develop strong relationships with users, management and other key stakeholders
- Community: build and maintain global user community
- Product strategy: work closely with product development team to influence roadmap
- At least 5 years of demonstrated go-to-marketskills, preferably with early stage end user technologies
- Broad and deep technology knowledge and abilityto communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical people
- Digital storytelling portfolio with focus onoutstanding written work
- Experience building and fostering communityonline and off
- Leadership experience in technology startups
- All candidatesfor roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts ofinterest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
- Experience with and understanding of lawyersand legal culture
- Superb interpersonal skills