Learning Program Coordinator
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Dynamic position assisting in the implementation, development and support of learning solutions for all levels of a prestigious alternative investment firm
- Define all logistical needs
- Help select venues and spaces
- Co-develop and syndicate plans with leadership
- Engage and prepare internal and external presenters
- Oversee the development of presentations
- Oversee logistics for plenaries, breakouts, and other interactive sessions
- Ensure all aspects of the event run smoothly, end-to-end
- Communicate with participants before, during, and after the program
- Collect and synthesize program feedback for continuous improvement
- Coordinate a small, but growing internal mentoring program
- Write and edit online learning content, primarily expanding on material cover in the in-person sessions
- 5 years business experience, with at least 3 years planning and managing complex group projects, ideally within financial services
- Proactive, creative problem solver who is deliverable, deadline, and impact focused.
- Understands financial content at a basic level; able to comfortably enter conversations on financial topics.
- Solid PowerPoint skills, with a good eye for creating clear, simple slides.
- Event planning experience a plus. Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Excellent communication, collaborative and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”