Leadership Development Intern
The LD intern will play a key role in researching learning and leadership development content and best practices to inform our programs. They will play a critical role in the curation and creation of L&LD content and participate in strategic projects such as the revision of our 360 development Survey, Leadership Essentials program, and Moody's Moments that Matter. Finally, the LD intern will work with the team on data analytics from our programs and processes to help create meaningful insights and understand forward looking trends to inform future projects.
- Understand project needs and interpret creative direction to provide program curriculum improvements and recommendations.
- Aid in the creation and enhancement of the Moody's 360 process and survey.
- Partner with L&LD Team to enhance L&LD/HR's content and web presence on MINT to market our offerings and highlight the employee engagement points.
- Identify opportunities to leverage L&LD metrics and data to reach target audiences and track impact analytics.
- Partner with the L&LD team on other projects and duties to support the implementation of best-in-class solutions.
- Provide coordination support on numerous programs across L&LD team including Moody's Moments that Matter, Leadership Essentials, and top/diverse talent programs.
- Pursuing an Masters degree, preferably in human resources, psychology, organizational psychology or a discipline with a strong focus on learning and leadership development.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Powerpoint and Excel and ability to learn and use various social media platforms and collaboration tools e.g., Slack, LinkedIn, SharePoint.
- Experience converting complex data analyses and qualitative narratives into meaningful visualizations and narratives.
- Ability to research and synthesize information on a range of topics for multiple audience types.
- Disciplined self-starter; resourceful and able to prioritize (and re-prioritize) in a fast-paced and virtual environment with shifting objectives.
- Skilled in collaborating as part of a team and working independently to deliver results.
- Can communicate effectively and confidently at all levels and in a range of formats and channels.
- Enthusiastic about Leadership Development, assessment and coaching, and learning program development.
- Strong knowledge of learning and leadership development.
- Demonstrated experience with 360 Assessments.
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior Internship experience is a plus.
- Pursuing Graduate Degree in Organizational Psychology or related field.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.