Lead FP&A Analyst
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision-making in this ever-changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
The successful candidate will join the Central Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function, currently made up of 4 staff, including this position. The primary focus of the Central FP&A team is to provide the wider business and the shareholders with insightful and timely information to facilitate informed decision-making.
Main duties include:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Developing high-quality financial analysis to support the business leaders.
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis based on different scenarios.
- Supporting the annual budget, regular forecast and strategic planning processes.
- Collaborating with Finance Operations, business unit FP&A and other functions to drive reporting improvements.
Key skills and experience:
- 6-8 years' experience in a similar role.
- Capable of building strong, cross-functional and collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced Excel and experience of SAP BPC (or similar reporting tools).
The position will be based in New York.