Lead Analyst, Client Service
- Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- May be the central point of contact for business development and assume client onboarding and/or risk management responsibilities.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Helps develop process improvements.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.