Lead Analyst, Business Development Support (FX Sales Associate)
The global presence of our Foreign Exchange ("FX") capabilities allows BNY Mellon clients to transact in a variety of currencies in developed, emerging and frontier markets. The technology used for these capabilities is designed to offer productivity tools, help mitigate operational risks and provide access to local liquidity.
With the convenience of 11 sales and trading centers located around the world and 24/5 hour access to trading professionals - our Markets FX team is able to function in a convenient and efficient manner globally.
Our FX Expertise includes:
• Spot, forwards, swaps and non-deliverable forwards (NDF)
• Maintaining currency risk management through the application of our globally accessible execution channels and flow analyses
• Offering insightful and timely markets commentary
• Facilitating currency hedging programs customized to our clients' specifications with the aid of our iHedge® software
• Providing multi-currency cross-border payments in over 100 markets
• Access to iFlow® (our multi-asset capital flow product
• Participates in/leads activities related to Business Development, Foreign Exchange Execution for clients and Product sales for FX
• Develop and be accountable for the development and growth of the portfolio of FX client relationships under his/her ownership
• Review data analysis to report findings and provide preliminary recommendations on relationship enhancement
• Generates marketing material and reviews pricing and profitability modeling for all phases of the Business Development processes.
• Manage, expand and develop opportunity pipeline database. Execute an tactical sales approach including the generation of marketing materials and presentations, and utilise the research and strategy teams to expand relationships.
• Takes lead on analyzing larger, more complex data sets or metrics to develop the FX business.
• May contribute to developing materials for webpage.
• Supports legal/business reviews for all potential projects pertaining to the FX business.
• Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track potential sales targets.
• Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal or regulatory review required for solicitation and response in relations to the FX business
• Acts as a resource for relationship managers to ensure information needed to complete a sale or to improve the sales process provided in a timely fashion. Contacts the client, business development or relationship management teams to clarify requirements for materials being developed.
• Leverages technological expertise for product sales and demonstrations.
• May provide guidance to less experienced FX staff.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Qualifications
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required. 5-7 years of total work experience in sales preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Global Markets Organization:
FX-HR11066 Requisition Number: