Lead Analyst, Account Mgmt
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Key role within a large and complex Relationship Management team. Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, risk mitigation and KYC responsibilities. Assigned accounts are typically large and strategic, and working closely with the business segment lead; part of the responsibility is also supporting a broader Relationship Management team. Helps RM team and over time directly, advise clients on best practices, organizational solutions, target operating models, and regulatory changes. Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client. Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management; helping to provide strong client service is a critical component. Large part of the role is also working on meaningful data analysis to generate insights and help management make smarter decision. Opportunity to also get involved in broader Asset Servicing & Digital enterprise initiatives. PREFERRED QUALIFICATION:
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to create, communicate and present on a business case and plan
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Finance
- Pursuing an MBA or graduate degree
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred.
- BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.