Lead Analyst - Digital Metrics Reporting
Supports digital product management and product development through pricing, sales support, and providing inputs to marketing strategy. Researches the demands, risks, regulatory environment of the applicable client segments and markets to develop products. Supports more experienced colleagues with relevant competitive, market and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services and platforms. Performs technical training, demonstrations and develops user documentation to provide feedback on enhancements for assigned product(s). Follows and completes activities outlined in product development process and conducts focused research on specific topics. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists more senior Product Managers on developing and delivering digital products to market.
- Supports more senior Product Managers in building client-focused, strategic business cases for digital firm offerings in the marketplace through relevant research and analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Works with more experienced Product Management on product pricing, where applicable. Responsible for collecting and analyzing market data and sales data required by Product Managers for accurate pricing, where applicable.
- May help relationship managers, sales staff, and other product managers perform technical trainings or demonstrations for potential clients.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree and background in marketing/finance preferred. EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.