Ld. Prod Svcs App Sup Anlyst
Functional Title - Lead Production Services Application Support Analyst TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG)
leverages BNY Mellon's modern technology infrastructure to enable powerful business solutions while vigorously prioritizing our stability and resiliency.
TSG Production Services - We ensure reliable service delivery through industry best practices, as well as warranting a controlled, secure, and regulatory-compliant production environment with greater stability and resiliency. We deliver enhanced flexibility, scalability, and responsiveness to support dynamic client demands with improved quality. Role Description
- Assists in maintaining and supporting applications and their operating environments.
- Responds to alerts and follows standard procedures and documentation for issue resolution.
- Monitors applications and respond to incidents. Perform routine health checks and validations after changes or significant incidents.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting for more complex issues.
- Escalate to second level application or infrastructure support when necessary.
- Implement automation for routine tasks.
- May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-6 years of experience in applications support or production environment required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.