Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works with our dealer partners to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization. What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI. What you will do:
Our Launch Specialists are integral to our Dealer Relations Excellence team. Each of our dealer partners will have a dedicated Dealer Relations Manager (DRM) who will orchestrate the launch process. The DRM, in partnership with the Launch Specialist, will ensure a successful onboarding (launch) as they transition from previous solutions to our Mastermind platform. During this critical and important early phase of the partner lifecycle, Launch Specialists are responsible for supporting the DRM in establishing the solid foundation that drives our partners' future successes. Following a successful launch, our dealer partners will be fully transitioned to their DRM who will be deeply immersed in their business while providing world-class support.
The role requires a combination of strong partner-facing communication and focused project management proficiency. You will serve as a trainer, advisor, and consultant to ensure our partners are self-sufficient and seeing success with Mastermind.
Who you are:
- Present Mastermind in front of groups as large as 15+ people in an effective & engaging way that leads to excitement from users
- Conduct partner data assessment and facilitate pre-launch activities to ensure proper set up for launch (e.g. load users, discounts, re-assign orphans, etc.)
- Ensure our partners have a thorough understanding of the platform and that you are meeting their needs during the launch experience
- You will be responsible for quickly understanding our partners' business requirements and helping them realize the value of their investment in Mastermind
- Demonstrate the technical feasibility and ease of use of the platform to both highly technical & non-technical audiences
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting issues and providing resolution to partner issues that might arise during launch, engaging our support and engineering teams, if necessary.
- Listen & understand the partner's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve partners' use and satisfaction
- Continuously analyze launch processes, procedures, partner feedback & tools to develop enhancements to be implemented in future launches. Use feedback from training sessions to help drive enhancements to our product.
- Conduct post-launch activities including sending a recap video summarizing the launch within 24 hours of launch completion, timely and appropriate documentation, and additional follow up as needed.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide exceptional partner service while maintaining organized in their tasks and are:
- A road warrior that believes that launches are most impactful when conducted in-person; ideally residing close to a metropolitan airport:
- Must be willing to be in hotels 2-4 nights a week if needed
- Must be willing to travel on Sunday nights for Monday morning launches as needed
Expected Hours of Work:
- Passion for accuracy and helping others with a combination of technical and interpersonal skills
- Can manage simultaneous implementations for multiple clients
- 5+ years' professional experience
- Experience in the automotive industry; understanding the business workings of a dealership is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Extremely structured and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with strong influencing ability
- Energetic, positive, and engaging
- Must have strong presentation skills and be comfortable to large groups
- Enjoys understanding the needs of the clients and providing solutions
- Known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Prior experience in software support, onboarding, or Customer Success
- Strong relationship management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- College degree, preferably in related field
- You live within 30 mins
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required. We believe our partners will get the best onboarding experience if done in person, this role requires 100% travel to dealer partner locations as our nationwide partner base is rapidly growing.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.