Latam FX Strategist
What is the opportunity?
Full responsibility for the analysis of Latam FX. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Proactive relationship with sales, trading and clients
- Answer client queries in relation to FX Strategy
- Generate FX trade ideas and track performance (ability to put positions on, managed by FX trading desk)
- Generate written reports and presentations
- Visit clients regionally and globally, presenting FX views
- Support achievement of revenue target for the regional FX business and global FX business
- Work to prevent, to detect, and to eliminate the potential for risk and liability to the firm
- Be a champion of RBC strategy
- Lead by example and act as an Ambassador for the RBC Brand at all times
- The RBC values and Code of Conduct will guide your actions and decisions as an Employee of the firm
- Remain enthusiastic during times of change and communicate support for Management decisions
- Value different perspectives, create an inclusive environment and leverage the advantages of a diverse workforce to drive business growth.
- Strong economic and/or finance background
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior customer service focus and attitude for internal and external clients
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Commitment to task and an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task responsibilities
- Self-starter - must be organised and able to work independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good personal skills and the ability to work and coordinate effectively within a team environment
- 7+ years overall related experience in financial markets.
What's in it for you?
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong Latam experience.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada's biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com .
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.