LME Execution Broker, New York
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodities brokerage looking for an LME execution broker to add to their team in New York. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing corporate and institutional clients (trading houses, producers, hedge funds, HNWIs, portfolio managers etc.) on the metals desk, selling and executing futures and options/exchange listed contracts to meet the specific needs of new and existing clients
- Provide technical and fundamental analysis of the metals market as well as full customer service in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Establish strong business relationships with new, additional clearing and execution facilities (ICE Block, ClearPort) for LME metals (aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin, and various ferrous products)
- Advise new and existing clients and sell solutions from across the firm's product range (exchange traded futures and options) while taking into consideration changes within the metals market
- Reports into Managing Director
- 3+ years' work experience in executing metals futures and options contracts (ferrous, non-ferrous precious metals). A Series 3 license is also required.
- Must have an existing transferable book of business in exchange traded options / futures (ETFs) with an annual revenue/P&L exceeding US$500k.
- Extensive knowledge of the futures industry focusing on commodity futures and options as well as strong analytical and sales skills
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Based in New York (or happy to relocate)