Junior Sales- Fund Marketing
- Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Elara Securities
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
The New York office of Elara Capital is seeking a recent graduate to join its Fund Marketing Institutional sales team. Elara Capital is an international boutique investment bank headquartered in the UK, with additional office locations including Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius. The firm has divisions in asset management, investment banking, sales/trading, research and third party fund marketing.
Fund Marketing- Execution;
- Sell GP fund interests to LP institutions around the world. GPs may include venture capital, private equity, long only.
- Work as part of fund marketing team to maintain and develop LP investor relationships around the world.
- Manage day to day interaction with GPs on platform
- Prepare presentation materials for distribution to LPs.
- Participate in deal roadshows as required.
- Attend conferences and investor events as required.
- Analyze and report to senior management on marketing progress
Fund Marketing- Origination;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing GPs around the world
- Secure fund raising mandates from GPs around the world that meet platform criteria
- Perform analysis of prospective funds and stay abreast of funds in market.
- Work on various business development projects with senior management as required
- Assist in day to day administrative tasks
- Undergraduate Degree in a finance or sciences related subject
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensing (highly preferable)
- 1-3 years in a finance related role
- Strong Communication Skills