Jr. Loan Operations administrator, Leverage Finance
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- has a keen interest in Leverage Finance;
- has strong process and project management skills
- has outstanding interpersonal skills displayed by a strong pattern of leadership and the ability to proactively and successfully interact with various stakeholders, both within and outside of the organization.
Qualitative credentials will weigh meaningfully in the selection of the candidate. A healthy sense of intellectual curiosity is critical, along with a demonstrated willingness to perform a significant amount of logistical work and an ability to attack and explain topics of analytical complexity. Fitch is a team-oriented work environment, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential, as is a high productivity work-ethic and results in oriented mindset.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Acting as one of the primary liaisons with internal and external constituents with respect to Leveraged Finance Credit Opinion workflow
- Responsibility for day to day support of the Leveraged Loan activity, including monitoring, tracking and updating databases.
- Accurately managing documentation and reviewing it to ensure it is complete and complies with current policies.
- Maintaining and enhancing databases for Rating/Credit Opinion reporting and notification purposes;
- Conducting and/or participating in meetings with Leverage Finance industry management teams;
- Bachelor's degree at minimum, MBA or other advanced degree a plus;
- CFA/CPA a plus;
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated; takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize own workload according to deadlines.
- Analytical and strong process improvement mindset
- General knowledge of fixed income products, especially US leveraged loans and CLOs a plus;
- Expertise in Excel, Access and Word;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; .
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, accounting and finance.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has a keen ability to multi-task