Global business lending company seeks a Java Team lead on the Decisioning Systems Team
- Think critically and interact with product managers and other engineers to design and build features for the US business.
- Work closely with technical systems that powers our automated credit decisioning process.
- Closely collaborate with technology and product leadership, QA, DevOps and other teams to orchestrate medium to large scale development efforts.
- Remain hands-on, contributing to multiple codebases, while also guiding the team.
- Participate in improving our build, testing and release processes in technology.
- Coach and mentor the development team in all aspects of the agile development cycle.
- Promote culture of learning, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- 4-year BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of coding experience.
- 2-3 years of people management experience.
- Experience leading a team, building full-stack web solutions and designing flexible services and APIs.
- Experience with Jersey, Spring and Java testing frameworks.
- Experience creating and consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- Good understanding of event-driven, functional, and object-oriented paradigm.
- Familiarity with relational database design and high-level framework for database integration.