Java Engineer - Server Side
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 15 Oct 18
Synechron is hiring Java Engineer - Server Side for a leading Investment Banking client based out at New York/ New Jersey.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
• 8 years of experience in core Java
• 5 years hands on experience with data structures, algorithms, and network programming.
• Minimum of 5 years extensive development expertise in high performance, high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency, transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial environment
• 3 years experience with order management systems or order state handling
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.