Java Developer (Core) – Investment Bank
- 90000 - 110000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 15 Apr 19
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Java Developer with 2-5 years’ experience working within a professional environment, to join the MThree team, on an FTE basis and work onsite with a major investment bank based in NYC.
You will join the investment bank as a Junior Java Developer, working within the automation team. This is a consulting position and he/she will be contributing to our growing Java/Groovy based automation framework, adding to the banks existing automation test coverage and maintaining existing Unix/Perl/Python scripts.
Skills required to be considered for these roles:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar applied technical field
- Natural inclination towards programming in general
- Good understanding of the Java, Unix shell scripting and/or Perl/Python
- Exposure to FIX protocol is desirable
- You are methodical and detail oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- You are a good person to work with, get along with others, and able to work effectively in a team