Java Developer – Hedge Fund
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 13 Nov 18
Prestigious New York based hedge fund is seeking Java developers with at least two years’ experience developing software in the finance industry. Will work directly with the investment team to understand requirements and deliver improved analytics and automation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing software in the finance industry.
- Full understanding of source code control, unit/integration testing and other software development concepts.
- 2+ years hands-on object-oriented development (strong preference for Java)
- Good intuition for quantitative analysis, supported by practical experience and/or educational background
- Experience with Spring Framework, Java 8, HTML, XML and enterprise SOA patterns is a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets and complex SQL queries
Keywords: Java, SQL, Capital Markets
Please refer to Job # 22977 and send attached resume (word.doc) to Tim Valdner, email@example.com