Our client is a leading Global absolute return hedge fund with over $20bn in assets under management. They are seeking to hire a highly talented Operations Engineer to join their Technology Operations team. This position may be seated in either London, Hong Kong or Singapore. Our client is highly regarded for their collaborative working culture and excellent reputation for their retention of staff members in comparison to their Wall Street Competitors.
- 5+ years of Java (or C++) programming experience.
- Broad knowledge & experience of building reliable, performant, highly distributed, and scalable real time trading systems along with real time market data processing.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging, network / transport protocols, multithreading, performant data structures.
- Experience with Agile, TDD, BDD software development methodologies.
- Experience with CI / CD methodologies (Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.) and container-based packaging & deployment.
- Knowledge of financial market structures across multiple assets types (credit, rates, currencies, derivates, equities).
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.