Java Application Architect
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Aug 18 2018-08-06
Synechron is looking to hire Java Application Architects to participate in ongoing development to evolve the solution into a full-blown offering for Investment Advisors
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Experience and Skills:
• Strong experience in design, development of Multithreaded distributed application architecture with strong development experience in Core Java, Multithreading
• Strong messaging experience (MQ, Tibco, JBoss or JMS)
• Strong experience in Spring framework (spring core, JMS, MVC, security, etc.), Hibernate
• Strong experience in writing SQL & PL/SQL functions, procedures, query optimization.
• Hands on experience working on any Rule Engine like Drool, Halo or Strong experience in Apache Camel is required
• Capital Market background is highly preferred