JR Graphic Designer-Temporary
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Summary:
Under direct supervision, responsible for providing administrative and graphic support for pitches, offering memorandums, e-blasts, invitations, event collateral. Essential Job Duties:
Other Job Functions:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memorandums, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, etc.
- Responsible for layout, design and production activities to produce quality graphic-design work.
- Uses Adobe Acrobat to complete assignments involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts and computer graphics.
- Imports graphic images and integrates with text.
- Coordinates graphic production requirements with printers, vendors and the Lodging Capital Markets overall publication schedules.
- Works with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, press proofs, and coordinating delivery of final product.
- Maintains all graphic design equipment and software.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company policies regarding the company's image and use of the company logo.
Benefits and Perks:
- High school education or General Education Degree (GED) required, Bachelor's degree in Design or Graphic Design preferred.
- Minimum 1-year graphic design work or internship experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate design programs-Adobe Creative Suite
- MAC proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively in a team.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Newmark Knight Frank
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.