JP Morgan Private Bank, Endowments and Foundations CIO Group. Fixed Income Strategist. Associate.
EFG CIO team - Fixed Income Strategist Senior Associate Position
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Fixed Income Strategist will support the Endowment & Foundations Group within the Specialized Strategies Team. The Strategist is expected to develop an understanding of the investment process associated with constructing multi-asset portfolios for non-profit institutional clients. He or she will work closely with the CIO for the Endowments & Foundations Group and other internal team members as required. Examples of the types of responsibilities and work the analyst would be involved in are: Primary Function
- Provide the primary research and market themes to assist the CIO in shaping FI policy
- Thorough knowledge of municipal market to help adapt the non-taxable portfolio position Into Taxable terms
- Develop strong understanding of the platform execution options
- Communicate with internal advisors, clients and prospects around all aspects of fixed Income strategy and positioning including the fundamental outlook that drives that positioning
- Contribute meaningfully to the Fixed Income & Credit group as it conducts customized research within the interest rate, foreign exchange, and credit sectors of global fixed income markets.
- Help construct and maintain a comprehensive asset class framework that institutionalizes the EFG CIO Team's philosophy and approach to fixed income investing across a global multi-asset process & platform.
- Create and deploy quantitative and qualitative tools to facilitate the assessment of fundamental, technical, and valuation conditions from both a top-down (macro) and bottom-up (asset class) perspective.
- Work closely with the Head of Fixed Income & Credit to devise and propose investment strategies and recommendations to the EFG-CIO Team for potential implementation across discretionary client portfolios
- Collaborate with PB-CIO portfolio management teams to translate, customize, and apply proposed asset class strategies across J.P. Morgan International Private Bank regions and discretionary products.
- Contribute to the EFG-CIO Team's investment process and performance culture.
- Maintain a consistent, strong focus on compliance and risk management.