Tetragon Financial Group Limited manages a well-established investment platform, TFG Asset Management, for entrepreneurial alternative asset managers looking to launch, scale, sustain growth and generate alpha. The platform has $42 billion in AUM across nine (9) differentiated businesses that offer investors a range of emerging and established strategies.
Tetragon seeks to invest alongside our institutional clients in the underlying funds, with the platform able to provide critical infrastructure. We are seeking an Investor Relations Analyst to join our team, based in our New York office. This position dually reports to the Head of Business Development in New York and the Head of Investor Relations in London.
The role offers responsibilities across a variety of investor-related areas which are critical to the growth and smooth running of the company’s funds and investment vehicles.
- Updating and maintaining marketing materials, as well as the creation of new materials
- Maintaining and calculating essential data used in IR reporting (performance, AUM, investor statistics)
- Maintain the data in the client relationship management (CRM) system, including calendar tracking, contact updates, meeting notes and other data.
- Assist with investor meetings and conference calls; research investor backgrounds and provide necessary information to team members and prepare documents and supporting materials for meetings.
- Support our Capital Introduction efforts by working closely with the sales team to track introductions and follow-ups, review prospect information and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Update current data on consultant and capital introduction websites.
- Support the Investor Relations team by processing daily status reports, processing audit confirmations, updating trade files, downloading file documents from the administrator and reviewing our IR inbox for various business units.
- Assist with the processing of investor trades, including subscriptions, transfers, redemptions, and work with our administrator to ensure correct and timely execution of trades; ensure adherence to compliance requirements and maintain trade documentation records.
- Assist the team in processing invoices, team expenses and conference approvals.
- Approximately 3-5 years’ experience at a financial services organisation, ideally hedge funds or private equity/credit
- Ideal prior roles in investor relations/business development, operations, or fund administration
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Discretion and a proven ability to handle confidential information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel; comfortable with technology and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Familiarity with CRM databases and digital communications (website CMS, mass-email systems)