Alternative Investment Firm in NYC This individual will serve as an Investor Relations for Newly Launched Fund with a primary objective of supporting the firm’s hedge fund business. This person will be the business manager for the hedge fund product.
- Handle all investor relations and marketing support functions for the hedge fund business
- Handle creating and editing presentations, performing competitor analysis, preparing for and following up on meetings and calls, assisting in producing monthly commentaries, interfacing with administrators, and proactively cultivating relationships with prospective and current investors
- Interacting with all parties internal and external for any client needs.
- Handle RFP and RFI Process for the fund. As well as help make the process efficient.
- Handle all client request
- Help the Business Development team with information on competitor funds and returns
- Work on indexing internal information for Business Development
- 6 plus years of Hedge fund Investor Relations experience
- Traditional Strategy only ( REAL ASSET /CREDIT AND LOANS ARE NOT RIGHT)
- Stand alone person no ego
- Superior verbal and written communication
- High energy, strong work ethic
140k -160k Base Plus bonus