- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Presitigous Assset Management Firm seeks an Investment Specialist/Sales professional with strong relationship building skills, product and capital market knowledge.
- Drive sales by developing, maintaining, and deepening relationships with new and existing RIAs; influence FA choices using a consultative sales process
- Partner with External Wholesaler to develop a business plan, manage a territory, and drive regional and corporate goals and objectives.
- Maintain and leverage a deep understanding of all our custodial partners, primarily and their platforms.
- Make proactive telephone calls to an assigned territory. Answer and convert inbound calls from the territory into additional opportunities to drive sales.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the product portfolio features and benefits.
- Conduct one-on-one Advisor meetings and/or deliver group presentations; attend and participate in work conferences when applicable (limited travel).
- Develop and maintain updated knowledge of our investment products and the industry, provide scheduling support, prepare for meetings, manage relationships, provide support for events and exhibits, while understanding we work in an environment of rapid change … the ability to change and adapt is critical.
- Drive relationships with clients via interpersonal relationships and a deep understanding of products, markets, and consultative sales.
- Use software, including CRM and proprietary programs such as Discovery, to research business, log activity, and run, understand and interpret hypothetical scenarios via software such as Morningstar.
- Assemble and mail marketing kits in conjunction with the External Wholesaler’s sales travels.