Hedge Fund - Investment Risk - New York, NY, USA
The main purpose of the role is to manage Fixed Income risks at the firm. The company is a world-leading hedge fund.
Duties will include:
- Analyse cross-asset risks at the fund.
- Regular communication with Portfolio Managers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that they are aware of their risk limits.
- Researching new risk techniques.
- Resolving risk data issues.
- Assisting with regulatory requests.
- Using Python to develop risk metrics.
- 2-5 years' experience in Fixed Income, preferably, in market risk management at an investment bank or at an asset manager.
- Solid Python skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this posting. For further information, see https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisaltman/ and www.vennbridge.com