Investment Grade Credit Trader (Consumer Front-End) - Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Investment Grade Credit Trader (Consumer Front-End) Corporate Title:
Vice President Location:
New York, NY Overview
The Investment Grade Credit desk is part of Credit Flow Trading, sitting within the Global Financing & Credit Trading (GF&CT) business unit. The trading desk acts as a market maker in Investment Grade Bonds to provide liquidity to our clients. You will hold the position of Investment Grade Credit Trader (VP Level), focusing on trading bonds within the Consumer Front-End sector. You will partner closely with the Institutional Client Group (ICG), Research Analysts, and Capital Markets to provide liquidity to our clients & support Deutsche Bank's new issue business. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Act as a market maker to provide liquidity to our clients in Investment Grade Bonds
- Build your franchise in your sector & with clients to capture market share
- Own & manage the market risk exposure of your trading positions
- Leverage the ICG Credit sales team to source liquidity
- Work closely with Desk Analysts to critically evaluate trading opportunities
- Support Capital Markets in distributing new issues
How You'll Lead:
- Previous experience in the Investment Grade Credit market either on the buy/sell side
- Existing relationships with buy-side clients active in this space
- Strong knowledge of the Consumer sector & ideally experience trading in this sector before
- History of strong risk management and profitable trading
- Responsibility for training junior Traders on the desk
- Building the Deutsche Bank Credit franchise with clients & capturing market share
- Generating trade ideas alongside Sales & Research
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.