Investment Finance Credit Analyst/Administrator
The role requires good understanding and application of bank policies and procedures in performance of the following tasks:-
- Updating the Covenant tracking system in Credit Platform for financial data received, and the financial results derived from such reporting, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data. Scan financial reporting into respective client files in CAA. Working with the Credit Specialists to minimize the number of past due covenants. As the Analyst/Administrator becomes more familiar with client relationships, the Analyst/Administrator will have more direct contact with client side in obtaining required reporting.
- Assisting the Credit Specialists in assembling and loading credit packages into the CAA system for circulation for approval.
- Preparation of the CAA Control Checklist in anticipation of approval of credit package.
- Preparation of the Basel Checklist and review of documentation to assess Basel compliance.
- Assisting the Credit Specialists in the tracking and reporting of transactions under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) rules.
- Working with Credit Specialists to ensure timely completion of CLMRs.
- As the Analyst/Administrator becomes more familiar with the IF Product, they would assist the Credit Specialist in preparing certain reports (i.e. RAC checklists, RORC/B3 model) for an underwriting, and spread financial numbers for the underwriting memo.
- Tracking and updating status of IF deals in InView.
- Assisting the IF Transctor in all pre-closing activities, including the follow up of conditions precedent to loan agreements and the coordination with CPB Loan Operations and CPB Client Service Organization.
- Scanning and lodging of documents into Credit Approval Accelerator system to maintain the electronic credit file; preparation of Documentation Checklist and coordination of review and approval with Bank counsel; preparation of Documentation Transmittal Form and coordination with Documentation Unit to ensure safe receipt and lodgement of executed credit documents.
- Support the IF Transactor and Credit Specialist in the follow up of documentation deficiencies and insurance renewals, obtaining deferral approvals as required, liaising with Investment Finance COO Team and Documentation Units
- Oversee the dissemination of credit monitoring reports generated by Investment Finance COO Team (CA Annual Reviews, CA Extensions, Facility Maturities, Covenants, Line Excesses, Documentation Deficiencies and Past Due Obligations) ensuring timely actions taken by the IF Transactor teams and provide status updates to the Team Leader
- Assist the Team Leader and other teammates with audit preparation and coordination
- Assist the Business Manager with self-testing when required under the Managed Control Assessment framework SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Job Family Group:
- Previous experience in an Analyst/Credit Administrative role preferable
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analyst/Administrator should have a strong understanding of accounting and be able to read and interpret financial statements. Already having familiarity with Citi's computer systems is preferred, but if not, then the analyst should be adept at quickly learning COMPETENCIES
- Effective communication skills (written, listening and verbal)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player
Private Client Product Services Job Family:
IF Commercial Real Estate Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting