Investment Director/Principal, Origination, Schools Investor, New York, Miami, USA
Our client is a growing group of committed colleagues, in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a background in education to join their schools investment team, with a focus on identifying new investments and origination of new deals.
The hire will work with the Chief Investment Officer to manage relationships through to deal close, working closely with the transaction team. They will also network with brokers, advisors and investors to promote the values and vision of the business.
This individual will require a full working visa for the USA. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with market research analysts, using pipeline deals to identify and target school owners in your geographic area of responsibility
- To draft and negotiate the LOI with the vendor and get it signed
- Network with brokers, advisors and investors to ensure that the business is involved in the deals
- Strong academic record, ideally possessing a financial qualification
- Experience in business development, within education, is desirable but not necessary
- Technical skills must include - selling experience, negotiation skills, experience of legal processes and due diligence, financial modelling and funding
- Willingness to travel to create business opportunities, can be based anywhere in US and Canada but must be willing to travel to source investments