Investment Banking Group – Analyst, Healthcare
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- 17 Apr 19
Cantor’s Healthcare Investment Banking Group focuses on all of the major sub-verticals in healthcare, including biotechnology, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical devices, life sciences tools & diagnostics, HCIT and healthcare services, with expertise in public capital market financing, private financings, M&A advisory and restructuring. The Healthcare Investment Banking Group consists of approximately 60 bankers, and over the past year has successfully executed over 50 transactions across debt and equity capital markets and M&A advisory.
The Healthcare Investment Banking Group of Cantor Fitzgerald is seeking highly motivated, successful candidates with investment banking (or related) experience for the analyst position in New York. The Investment Banking Group of Cantor Fitzgerald offers analysts the exceptional opportunity to work on small client teams with direct exposure to clients and senior bankers.
Given Cantor Fitzgerald’s entrepreneurial environment, the firm expects Analysts to assume increasing levels of responsibility. Analysts will work in small deal teams to execute and analyze a range of transactions across capital markets and M&A.
- Preparing client presentations and materials for senior bankers
- Transaction execution involving direct client interaction and communication
- Conducting extensive financial modeling and valuation
- Assessing industry research and trends
- Developing internal memorandums
- Managing data rooms and other required execution processes
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in investment banking and M&A
- Healthcare experience preferred, though not required
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university in finance, accounting or economics
- Strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical abilities
- Strong writing proficiency
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional work ethic, and interpersonal and time management skills
- Highly organized, proactive and detail oriented
- Outstanding ethics, integrity, and judgment
- Series 63 and 79 certified
Founded in 1945, Cantor Fitzgerald is a global financial services firm and is the largest remaining private partnership on Wall Street. Together with its affiliates, Cantor Fitzgerald operates with over 60 offices in more than 20 countries around the world and has a team of more than 8,500 employees. Cantor Fitzgerald is recognized for its strengths in investment banking, in addition to institutional equity, fixed income sales and trading, prime brokerage and commercial real estate financing.
Cantor Fitzgerald, a leading global financial services group at the forefront of financial and technological innovation has been a proven and resilient leader for over 65 years. Cantor serves more than 7,000 institutional clients around the world, recognized for its strengths in fixed income and equity capital markets, investment banking, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate financing and its global distribution platform. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is one of 22 primary dealers authorized to trade U.S. government securities with The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Cantor Fitzgerald's 1,600 employees serve clients through over 30 locations, including major financial centers around the world in the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and the Middle East.
Cantor Fitzgerald is an equal opportunity employer.